Invasive species in Lake Michigan, the JS on Letroy Guion, the latest on Johnson Controls CEO Alex Molinaroli, and a Wisconsin company makes remote-controlled Packers coolers.
Good morning, and welcome to the week.
- Today at UWM, WisPolitics is hosting a luncheon event featuring a panel discussion on invasive species in Lake Michigan. Find more info here.
- Johnson Controls CEO Alex Molinaroli said he new “virtually nothing” about the millions of dollars he gave Ponzi schemer Joseph Zada.
- The Wisconsin GOP moved to change the state’s controversial John Doe law.
- The JS digs deep on legal troubles of Packers’ defensive lineman Letroy Guion, which include domestic violence allegations.
- A Lake Mills company is manufacturing remote-controlled Packers coolers with built in stereos. Wisconsin is the best.