Read all about it.
- The mayor of Oak Creek, Steve Scaffidi, is stepping down to become a radio talker, reports this magazine’s own Tom Tolan.
- A Mexican senator is proposing a bill that would stop his country from purchasing U.S. corn.
- Last year police in Milwaukee seized more than 2,400 guns, reports Wisconsin Public Radio.
- Today Milwaukee officials will announce a plan to expand a program that aids children who have witnessed violence. The aim of the program is to “‘dramatically decrease’ the likelihood that those exposed to violence will go on to commit crimes,” reports the Journal Sentinel, quoting County Executive Chris Abele.
- Legislators in 17 states want legal recreational marijuana.