You think Dunkin’ Donuts is the way to start the day? Well, it might be. But think about combining it with our never-shy Morning Links. Brilliant!
- Let’s start with Bearded Brett Favre. That has a nice ring to it. The former Green Packers quarterback is looking “grizzly” these days. Pumped, but grizzly.
- Oh, those Brooklyn artists. Two artsy peeps have set up the art installation of art installations. It’s a “circular residence” (a.k.a., hamster wheel) that includes a bathroom, kitchen and bedroom. You must see to believe.
- Actor John Travolta has a little trouble pronouncing names. That became obvious during Sunday night’s Oscar awards ceremony. Now, it’s come out that Travolta has been “beating” himself up about it since he butchered singer Idina Menzel’s name. By the way, have you “Travoltified” your name, courtesy of Slate’s awesome name generator?
- Mexican restaurant chain Chipotle claims that global warming is putting its guacamole at risk. That would make tortilla chips so very lonely.
- “Average is beautiful!” That’s the motto of Lammily, the new plastic doll whose body shape is based on data averages from the U.S. Center for Disease Control. Take that, Barbie!