Wake up to snow, Apple Jacks, and feral cats! Your day starts with our never-boring Morning Links:
- Poor Sigmund! A London crematorium houses the now disturbed ashes of psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud and his wife Martha. “Disturbed” because, police say, someone tried to steal them. The ashes are reportedly kept in a 2,300-year-old Greek urn.
- A maximum-security prison in New York has some new residents – a family of four “feral” felines. How’s that for alliteration? Which goes to show that even a prison can feel like home.
- Don’t read this if you’re a parent. Seriously. Using cold, hard evidence, scientists have deduced that having kids “ruins your life.”
- Anderson Cooper really thinks a reporter covering one CNN’s reports on marijuana legalization in Colorado is stoned. He really, really does. Look here.
- The Boss lampoons New Jersey’s governor on live TV. But not just Bruce Springsteen. Springsteen and Jimmy Fallon. It happened last night.