Brangelina, texting while driving, and more juice from the latest dump of John Doe docs.
Your Tuesday morning reading.
- Brad and Angie have called it quits!
- The Journal Sentinel has an informative deep-dive on the negative effects of ADHD drugs.
- The “right to try?” The Racine Journal Times editorial board takes on the issue of terminally ill patients being given access to try drugs not approved yet by the FDA.
- Starting Oct. 1, you won’t be able legally to text and drive in construction zones in Wisconsin.
- Last week’s dump of leaked John Doe documents gave journalists (and the general public) much to sort through. The Washington Post has pointed its microscope at the Gov. Walker’s business of soliciting donations.