Bison, a $62-million high school football stadium, and 25 extremely rich people.
What we’re reading on this cold and dreary Tuesday.
- President Obama will visit Hiroshima, Japan, and become the first sitting U.S. president to do so.
- The McKinney, Texas school district is seeking to build the most expensive high school football stadium in the country. The price tag? $62 million.
- The 25 highest paid hedge fund managers in the country took home, on average, more than $500 million each last year alone.
- Our elected officials have spoken and the country’s national mammal is now the bison, reports TIME.
- Skateboarders in Los Angeles are taking to the freeways.