Bronson's buzzer beater, the president visits Cuba, mapping Trump's support in Wisconsin, local campaign stops, and more.
Good morning, and welcome to the week.
- Bronson Koenig sent the Wisconsin Badgers to the Sweet Sixteen on a buzzer beater three-point shot that has to be seen to be believed.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting president to visit Cuba in 88 years this weekend.
- The Journal Sentinel‘s Craig Gilbert breaks down the Wisconsin GOP’s geographic divide over frontrunner Donald Trump in fascinating detail.
- The presidential primary campaign heats up in Wisconsin, as Chelsea Clinton and Gov. John Kasich will be making campaign stops in the area this week.
- The Milwaukee Press Club’s 2015 Excellence in Journalism Awards were announced on Friday. Here’s the full list.