The latest on Gov. Walker, "right-to-work" legislation, Gogebic Taconite scrapping plans, and more.
Good morning, and welcome to March.
- Assembly Speaker Robin Vos is saying he expects the State Assembly to approve “right-to-work” legislation before the end of the week.
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel takes a look at Gov. Walker’s “record of dropping bombshells.”
- Gogebic Taconite will not be building a massive iron ore mine in northern Wisconsin.
- Gov. Walker’s views on immigration are changing.
- WUWM takes a look at Wisconsin’s political shift.