Gov. Walker is trying to get GE to stay, the latest MU Law Poll, DOT delays, the State Supreme Court, and getting drunk at Taco Bell.
Good morning, it’s almost October somehow.
- Earlier this week, it was announced that GE Power and Water would be closing up its Waukesha plant, laying off 350 people in the process. Gov. Walker is now trying to get them to stay.
- Today at Marquette University Law School, Mike Gousha and Charles Franklin will go “On the Issues” to reveal the latest MU Law Poll. Stream it live here.
- The Wisconsin DOT is delaying work on five major road projects across the state.
- Who will be the next Wisconsin State Supreme Court Justice? Gov. Walker dropped some clues, WisPolitics reports.
- Milwaukee Record’s Tyler Maas went to Chicago to try to get drunk at Taco Bell.