Photos of last night's super blood moon, news from NASA, this weekend's political news, the new Sojourner Family Peace Center and a new research center at UWM.
Good morning, and welcome to the week.
- Did you miss last night’s super-rare super blood moon? The Internet has photos, and NASA held a photo contest.
- Speaking of NASA, the agency will “detail a major science finding from the agency’s ongoing exploration of Mars” this morning.
- This week on UpFront with Mike Gousha, former Gov. Tommy Thompson shared his thoughts on Gov. Walker’s political future. Also on the show: Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald and Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele. WisPolitics has the recap.
- The JS takes a closer look at the new Sojourner Family Peace Center, which will be the largest family justice center in the country.
- And in more local structural news, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will official open the brand new, $80 million Kenwood Interdisciplinary Research Complex on the East Side this Friday.