Good morning, and welcome to another Victory Monday.
- The Green Bay Packers won in San Francisco thanks in large part to the performance of the defense, which held Colin Kaepernick (did you know he grew up a Packers fan?) and the 49ers offense to a mere three points.
- Craig Gilbert at the JS breaks down Gov. Walker’s numbers from the latest Marquette University Law Poll.
- Frac sand mining, which impacts many Wisconsin towns, has slowed considerably, reports the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- Mike Gousha spoke with BizTimes Milwaukee‘s Andrew Weiland about the GE layoffs in Waukesha County on this week’s UpFront.
- The Milwaukee Brewers finished the year with a 68-94 record. Adam McCalvy writes that an offseason of change is on its way for the Brew Crew.