The news you can use:
- The Washington Post accidentally published a “just-in-case/when we kno (sic)” story saying Vice President Joe Biden was launching his presidential campaign. The story has since been taken down.
- Witness the John Doe investigation ripple effect part 10.
- You might have heard Bucks player John Henson says he experienced racial profiling at a Whitefish Bay jewelry store.
- Time magazine says U.S. Halloween enthusiasts spend $6.9 billion on the ghostly holiday.
- Drone users might soon have to register with the government, reports Newsweek.