Good morning and welcome to Victory Monday.
- The Washington Post takes a look at Badger Guns, which “was once America’s most notorious purveyor of guns used to commit crimes,” and last week’s “landmark ruling” against the gun store.
- Milwaukee’s homicide total for 2015 is now at 119.
- Mike Gousha talked with U.S. Rep. Glenn Grothman and Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley on this week’s UpFront. WisPolitics has the recap.
- BizTimes Milwaukee magazine celebrates 20 years in their new issue.
- It wasn’t a perfect performance, but the Packers remained undefeated after a home win against the San Diego Chargers.