The Dems debate, Starbucks delivers, Wisconsin legislators want campus carry, and more.
Food for thought.
- SABMiller, owner of MillerCoors, has agreed to be taken over by Anheuser Bush InBev for $106 billion. Regulators, however, could still throw a wrench in the deal.
- State Rep. Jesse Kremer (R-Kewauskum) and Sen. Devin LeMahieu (R-Oostburg) have introduced a bill that would allow students and faculty on college campuses to carry concealed firearms. From the statement: “Many students walk to and from class in the early morning or late evening, often through high crime areas. Current law requires that they be unarmed. The Campus Carry Act will ensure that our students are no longer denied the right to defend themselves.”
- Starbucks is testing its delivery service with a new location in New York City’s Empire State Building.
- An investigation by the Dutch Safety Board has concluded that a Russian missile caused last year’s crash of a Malaysian Airlines flight over Ukraine.
- Prepare your drinking games. The Democratic candidates for president will politely debate the issues at hand tonight at 7:30 on CNN.