Supreme Court battles, prevailing wage debate and Lebowski Fest abides by Milwaukee.
Here’s what we’re reading as we cut through the fog.
- The Wisconsin State Journal reports that Wisconsin legislators debated the prevailing wage issue.
- Also in Madison, lawmakers decided to drop the governor’s plan to spin off University of Wisconsin System governance.
- Has The New Yorker started a Wisconsin beat? We can’t say for sure, but they did spill more ink on the Badger State, specifically our ongoing saga at the Supreme Court.
- Find out more about the man who portrays Big Bird.
- And that sound you heard yesterday was local Achievers toasting their white Russians when it was announced that Lebowski Fest would be returning to Milwaukee.