Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Rebecca Bradley, O'Donnell Park and a movie about Caron Butler's life?
Good morning and welcome to Wednesday.
- Donald Trump won primaries in Michigan, Mississippi and Hawaii and Sen. Ted Cruz won in Idaho. Trump has a 99-delegate lead with big primaries in Florida, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio coming next week.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders pulled off a big upset in Michigan, winning in the state despite “not leading in a single poll taken in the last month,” says FiveThirtyEight.
- The Milwaukee Art Museum and county officials unveiled plans for the museum to acquire O’Donnell Park and its multilevel parking garage and install and urban sculpture garden at the park. See renderings here.
- Justice Rebecca Bradley continues to meet criticism for highly controversial words written in her college newspaper in the early 1990s that were unearthed by liberal group One Wisconsin Now. To respond to this controversy, Bradley turned down an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and was interviewed by WTMJ’s Charlie Sykes.
- Mark Wahlberg wants to make a movie about Racine native and 14-year NBA veteran Caron Butler’s life. Butler’s memoir, Tuff Juice: My Journey from the Streets to the NBA, was released late last year and would be the inspiration for the film.