Enjoy this batch of Morning Links with your morning coffee.
- The land where the Bradley Center stands today was once home to a “mild and inoffensive man” who dwelled on a land-locked boat. Take a glimpse at Milwaukee in the 1840s here.
- The JS reports Christian leaders are working together to bridge segregation across the city.
- The Milwaukee Common Council granted approval for the sale of the Finney Library, which will be turned into a furniture and art studio. The structure has been vacant since 2003.
- Gov. Scott Walker released a letter reiterating his anti-abortion stance, also endorsing a ban on the procedure after 20 weeks of pregnancy, reports the Huffington Post.
- Fox Sports lists three reasons to watch the Brewers this year.