Voter ID, Scott Walker's "Wiscahnsin" accent, Bucks arena news, Khris Middleton and the Wisconsin Badgers in today's link roundup.
Good morning, and welcome to Monday.
- The Supreme Court will not hear a challenge to Wisconsin’s voter ID law, paving the way for ID requirements to go into effect.
- The New York Times wrote about Scott Walker’s “Wiscahnsin” accent disappearing on the campaign trail.
- Don Walker at the Journal Sentinel writes on the slowing momentum in the push for a new Downtown arena for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Grantland’s Zach Lowe interviews Bucks breakout swingman Khris Middleton.
- For the fourth time in five years, the Wisconsin Badgers are in the Sweet Sixteen.