Good morning, and welcome to Monday.
- The Journal Sentinel takes an in depth look at how a chemical compound, diacetyl, is harming coffee roasters’ health.
- Oshkosh Defense has been awarded a five-year, $780 million contract from the U.S. Army to “recapitalize” nearly 2,000 tactical vehicles.
- The WEDC continues to be a mess, as this late Friday news dump report indicates.
- Wisconsin Eye has video interviews with the three Republican candidates vying to win the 33rd Senate District primary, which is tomorrow.
- The Pabst Theater Group and BMO Harris Bank have teamed up to produce four mini-documentaries. You can find them here.