Circus elephants, library books, hiding corpses.
Your Tuesday morning reading.
- Hiding a corpse might soon get you a stiffer punishment if a new state Assembly bill passes.
- What kind of engagement gift do you send media mogul Rupert Murdoch and former actress and model Jerry Hall?
- In other legislative news, a collection agency, or the police, might soon be able to go after the money owed for your unreturned library books.
- Wired breaks down the math on why you have practically no chance of winning the $1.4 billion Powerball lottery.
- The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circuses will be retiring their elephants to “focus on conservation and pediatric cancer research instead,” reports the New York Times.