One year later in Ferguson, a violent Sunday in Milwaukee, discussing Obama's proposed carbon emissions standards, and more.
Good morning, and welcome to Monday.
- The Washington Post‘s “Ferguson: One Year Later” special report is a must-read.
- Last night, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, “A peaceful day of protest and remembrance dissolved into chaos late Sunday when a man fired multiple shots at four St. Louis County plainclothes detectives in an SUV. The detectives fired back and the shooter was struck.”
- Four separate shootings that occurred on Sunday morning are being investigated by the Milwaukee Police Department, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- On UpFront with Mike Gousha, Scott Manley of Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce and Keith Reopelle with Clean Wisconsin discussed the new carbon emissions standards proposed by President Obama. WisPolitics has the recap.
- The Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Public Schools will hold a joint press conference this afternoon.