All the news that’s fit to link:
- The Baltimore Sun is providing live updates on the aftermath of the rioting that was sparked by the death of Freddie Gray.
- A Wauwatosa woman has started a crowdfunding campaign to start a business selling Pup Pops, which are flavored ice cubes for – you guessed it – dogs.
- A new art studio in the city’s Bronzeville neighborhood hopes to bring free art and mentorship opportunities to area children.
- The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments this morning in the cases challenging the state bans of gay marriage. SCOTUS Blog has just about everything you need to get caught up on the debate, as well as timely updates.
- Will the Bublr Bikes program expand to the ‘burbs? That is currently up in the air in West Allis, Shorewood and Wauwatosa, which are all considering the bicycle-sharing program.