As you put the finishing touches on your return (or extension), these are the headlines we’re reading.
- The Journal Sentinel is reporting that education leaders have announced Bradley Tech on the South Side will get a major makeover. Flip back to our March story on the high school for a little context.
- Bostonians are commemorating the second anniversary of the marathon bombing today.
- WUWM previews the changes local leaders will unveil tonight in an effort to improve water quality at South Shore.
- State Rep. Melissa Sargent (D-Madison) recently introduced legislation that would legalize marijuana in Wisconsin. One of our writers voiced his approval for the movement in this month’s issue.
- And all apologies for ending on a down note, but tax day just might be killing you.