The news you can use.
- Is this jobs data an “early warning sign” of another recession? You be the judge.
- Your worst bathroom nightmare happened to a man in County Cork, Ireland.
- This local 30-year-old paraprofessional is desperately in need of a kidney, and he’s taken to writing an advertisement on his car to find one.
- Alderman Ashanti Hamilton might soon unseat current Common Council President Michael Murphy, reports the Journal Sentinel.
- It’s a big day for presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as voters in their home state head to the polls.