- Kohl’s has announced its stores will open at 6 p.m, on Thanksgiving day, in case you wanted to waddle out of doors and get started on your Christmas shopping early.
- Dan Bice learned that one of the former Trek employees criticizing Mary Burke has a Facebook page filled with crude references to Michelle and Barack Obama.
- Meanwhile, Burke is continuing to fight back against these former insiders, calling one of them a liar with an ax to grind.
- Paul Ryan complains about presidential speculations, orders a Limburger cheese sandwich for a Washington Post reporter.
- A Russian official wants Apple CEO Tim Cook (who recently wrote an op-ed about being gay) to be banned from the country for fear he might bring diseases to the motherland.
What we’re reading on this Halloween morning.