Good morning, and welcome to Monday.
- Vox takes an in depth look at discrimination in the U.S. health system and its problematic racial disparities.
- In the latest round of unsealed files from the John Doe investigation, it was revealed that mining company Gogebic Taconite secretly donated $700,000 to Wisconsin Club for Growth. Gov. Walker says he was unaware of the donation.
- We’ll just let the headline do the talking on this one: ‘Competency evaluation ordered in naked intrusions case’.
- Defensive lineman B.J. Raji tore his biceps and will miss the entire 2014 season, but, according to ESPN’s Rob Demovsky, losing starting center JC Tretter for six weeks due to a knee injury could be the bigger loss.
- If you missed it last week, Grantland’s Brian Phillips wrote an excellent feature on the legacy of SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ and fake news vs. real news.