1. Cornucopia, a comforting mix of vanilla and winter fruit, by Junk Drawer Candles, $10 at Sparrow Collective.
2. Spearmint, absinthe and peppermint glitter candle by Rare Earth, $19.59 at Outpost Mequon.
3. Happy Birthday, scented with vanilla, by Meraki Crafts, $10 at The Waxwing.
4. Snow Storm, with a heavy dose of balsam, by Flora and Fauna MKE, $6 at etsy.com/shop/FloraandFaunaMKE.
5. Four Thieves, which includes a mix of cloves, cinnamon, rosemary lemon and eucalyptus, by Milwaukee Candle and Apothecary, $16 at Hometown Established.
6. Dreambean’s Pacific Redwood by Bright Endeavors, $6 at Sparrow Collective.
7. Nag Champa, a mix of sandalwood and plumeria, by Milwaukee Home/ECE, $25 at Sparrow Collective.
8. Cozy Blanket, a blend of ginger and white tea, by Coyer Candle Co., $10 at The Waxwing.
9. Peony by Eco Candles, $14.99 at Outpost Mequon.
10. Sweater Weather, scented with cinnamon, cloves, cedarwood and nutmeg, by Big White Yeti, $20 at Hometown Established. jM
11. Glazed Pear Pancakes by Junk Drawer Candles, $10 at Sparrow Collective.
12. Cedar Balsam candle by Aglow, $16 at The Waxwing.