Zika in meth, helpful LSU fans, and Gretchen Carlson's settlement.
Welcome to Tuesday.
- Many outlets, including TIME, are reporting that former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson received a $20 million settlement after asserting that former Fox News boss Roger Ailes sexually harassed her. The cable channel also issued an apology.
- A new study by Wallet Hub has found that Wisconsin falls in the middle of their ranking of the best and worst health care offerings.
- Louisiana State University fans pulled a Milwaukee man out of the Milwaukee River over the weekend.
- A police station in Georgia is warning meth users that their drug of choice might be contaminated with, among other things, the Zika virus.
- Five hundred people have been killed in Chicago in 2016, a sobering milestone the city reached over the holiday weekend.