Donald Trump's taxes, Sheriff Clarke's fitness comments, and crimes around the state.
Read all about it.
- The proposal for a ’20s-era gentleman’s club has been hastily withdrawn, reports the Journal Sentinel.
- A 24-year-old Saudi Arabian University of Wisconsin-Stout student was beaten to death over the weekend. The authorities are treating his death as a homicide and are looking for suspects.
- Douglas Nitek, 43, has been arrested in the killing of a northern Wisconsin sheriff’s deputy.
- Speaking of sheriffs, David Clarke has questioned the physical fitness of the guy who, two years from now, might run against him for the job.
- Even Donald Trump’s own lawyers aren’t so sure about the legality of his tax “dodge.”