A refugee camp in Paris, Abele's MPS plan, do-gooder high schoolers, and more "luxury" apartments.
The news you can use.
- Donald Trump’s latest endorsement? The North Korean state media.
- The city of Paris is getting a refugee camp, says its mayor.
- County Executive Chris Abele spoke to Mike Gousha about his plan for Milwaukee Public Schools.
- Brace yourselves: the East Side could soon be getting more “luxury” apartments.
- Some area high schoolers are taking matters into their own hands when it comes to turning around the city’s blighted, crime-ridden properties.