Claims of discrimination at UWM, Aeropostale's bankruptcy, and questions about a very famous photo.
What we’re reading this morning:
- A transgender University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student says she’s been discriminated against in the school’s Klotsche Center, reports WTMJ.
- Questions are being raised about the identities of the Marines in Associated Press photographer Joe Rosenthal’s famous image of the flag raising at Iwo Jima.
- Johnson & Johnson’s talc problem just got a lot more expensive.
- Teen clothing store Aeropostale is filing for bankruptcy this week.
- A third U.S. Marine has been killed in the fight against ISIS in Iraq, says the Washington Post. There are currently more than 4,000 U.S. troops stationed in that country.