The White House's prospective tenants, Netflix and the state's only "dry community."
No, it’s not Super Tuesday, but with the whole presidential gang in town, it sort of feels like it.
- Gov. Walker announced his support for Sen. Ted Cruz this morning. The announcement comes minutes before Cruz’ campaign stop in Brookfield with former presidential candidate Carly Fiorina. All five candidates are in the state today, reports WisPolitics.
After the failed Obama-Clinton Admin, Americans want leadership. I endorse @TedCruz, a principled constitutional conservative who can win.
— Scott Walker (@ScottWalker) March 29, 2016
- Speaking of presidential candidates who are speaking in Wisconsin today, the Journal Sentinel is definitely not endorsing Donald Trump.
- The last “dry community” in Wisconsin might soon allow the sale of beer and wine.
- The hacker who infiltrated publicly accessible college printers has outed himself.
- Wired profiles Netflix and the company’s alleged plan to conquer the world.