The defense powers the Packers past the Rams, and political news from Paul Ryan, Chris Larson, and Robin Vos. Plus: breaking down the Journal Sentinel sale on 'UpFront.'
Good morning, and welcome to Victory Monday.
- State Sen. Chris Larson will make it official today that he’s running to unseat Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele, and he’ll be joined by Rep. Gwen Moore for the announcement.
- Led by Robin Vos, 20 Wisconsin Assembly representatives announced they are endorsing Sen. Marco Rubio for president.
- Politico looks at what it would take for Rep. Paul Ryan to consider a run for speaker of the House.
- This week on UpFront: Kevin Kennedy defended the Government Accountability Board, while Robin Vos called it a “failed experiment.” Also on the show: Erik Gunn, who discussed his recent Milwaukee Magazine piece on Gannett buying the Journal Sentinel. Watch here.
- In a somewhat disjointed game, the Packers defeated the Rams 21-10, and the defense led the way, intercepting Nick Foles four times.