Good morning, and welcome to the week.
- The GOP Debate train rolls into Milwaukee tomorrow, and the moderators — Neil Cavuto and Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business and Wall Street Journal editor-in-chief Gerard Baker — are hoping for “real debate.”
- Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus joined Mike Gousha on UpFront this week, as did Former Government Accountability Board Chairman David Deininger and Brown Deer School District Superintendent Deb Kerr. WisPolitics has the recap.
- Two trains derailed in Wisconsin this weekend. The first spilled thousands of gallons of ethanol near the town of Alma, and the second spilled hundreds of gallons of crude oil in Watertown.
- Tension is mounting at the University of Missouri, and now members of the football team are joining student activists in calling for a change in the school’s leadership. The Washington Post has more.
- After losing to an undefeated team on the road for the second straight week, the Green Bay Packers are now 6-2. But there are bigger issue to fix, reports ESPN’s Rob Demovsky.