Let us help you make it over the hump.
- The state Legislature’s Joint Finance Committee went deep into the night, wrestling a host of issues. The Journal Sentinel has all the details on the debate that trickled into Wednesday morn.
- The Center for Media and Democracy filed a lawsuit that alleges Gov. Scott Walker is withholding documents related to proposed changes to the “Wisconsin Idea.”
- But that litigation did not stop Walker from making the rounds in D.C., as he met with House Republicans and other social conservative groups.
- For those of you who’ve been eagerly anticipating word on Dustin Diamond’s trial (present company included), FOX6 has an update on the former “Saved by the Bell” star’s legal issues.
- And if you haven’t heard about David Letterman’s retirement from the “Late Show” tonight, let me be among the first to welcome you into the daylight after your lengthy stay in that cave. As a part of his farewell, Dave had a visit from the one, the only Bob Dylan. Or was it Frank Sinatra?