Good morning, and welcome to Wednesday.
- County Executive Chris Abele says tearing down the Mitchell Park Domes is a “realistic option.”
- Results are in for Super Tuesday: Sen. Ted Cruz won in Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska, Sen. Marco Rubio won in Minnesota, and Donald Trump won in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia. On the Democratic side, Secretary Hillary Clinton won in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia, while Sen. Bernie Sanders won in Colorado, Minnesota, Oklahoma and Vermont.
- Some state Republicans are saying they won’t back Donald Trump as the GOP nominee.
- Oscar-winner Mark Rylance talks about growing up in Milwaukee in The New Yorker.
- Brew Crew Ball posed the theory that the original Hank the dog is dead, and the Brewers responded to this in a really strange way.