Good morning, and welcome to Monday.
- Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald and UW-Madison Chancellor Rebecca Blank were on this weekend’s UpFront with Mike Gousha. WisPolitics has the recap.
- Support for Gov. Walker’s budget is “razor thin,” the JS reports.
- Daniel Bice looks into Russ Feingold’s political action committee, Progressives United, and finds that only 5 percent of its income has gone to political candidates.
- WUWM checks out Global Water Center-based startup Wellintel.
- Bookmark this longread from the New York Times Magazine: “Scott Walker and the Fate of the Union“