Snack on these:
- Gov. Scott Walker’s political fundraising groups have scraped together more than $32 million in donations as his official candidacy hits the one-week mark. At a campaign stop in Iowa on Sunday, Walker was confronted by an undocumented Mexican worker, who currently lives in Waukesha. When confronted about immigration policy, Walker reportedly told the man, who had brought his two children, that the man had to follow the laws.
- Dipping his toes back into state matters, Gov. Walker said he wants to eliminate the Government Accountability Board. And this morning, according to a tweet from TV station WBAY, Walker issued an executive order that would allow Wisconsin National Guard soldiers to carry weapons while on duty.
- Dubbed the “Midwest mystery” by Good Morning America this morning, the search is still on for the pulmonary medicine doctor who was last seen near a boat slip in Ephraim.
- Thanks to NASA, Earth can now update her Facebook profile picture. Finally.
- The number of children who live in poverty increased after the recession ended, according to a new report.