'Spotlight' wins best picture, the latest from Lincoln Hills, news on Super Tuesday, and another City Conference grad headed to the NFL.
Good morning, and welcome to Leap Day.
- Spotlight won the Academy Award for Best Picture. Read the Boston Globe‘s 2002 investigative report that inspired the film, and then-Globe editor and now- Washington Post editor Marty Baron’s column on Spotlight and the Oscars.
- Read the latest in the Journal Sentinel‘s continuing coverage of sexual assaults at Lincoln Hills School for Boys.
- The New York Times takes an inside look at the Republican Party’s efforts to stop Donald Trump.
- NPR looks at Bernie Sanders’ chances on Super Tuesday.
- Eric Murray, a graduate of Milwaukee’s Riverside High, looks to add his name to the list of City Conference football players to make their way to the NFL. Murray, a cornerback from the University of Minnesota, could be a first round draft pick.