Rep. Joel Kleefisch's hunting fine, uninsured workers, student data, and more.
We hate to be the ones to break it to you, but there could be more snow as soon as Wednesday.
- State Rep. Joel Kleefisch (R-Oconomowoc), who has authored a number of hunting-related bills this year and regularly posts photos of his hunting activity, was fined by the DNR for killing two turkeys with one gunshot.
- Up to five million of the working poor are still without insurance, reports USA Today.
- Privacy groups are alleging Google collects student data from its Chromebooks, which are used by roughly 50 million K-12 students across the country, for the purpose of selling targeted advertisements.
- The mayor of Superior, Bruce Hagen, who called President Obama a Muslim in a Facebook comment, is defending his comment by citing freedom of speech, while some Superior residents are calling for his resignation.
- Will Gov. Walker run for a third term? Some say he’s hinting at it.