Police Ambassadors, presidential DNA, and The Donald.
All the news that’s fit to link.
- In 20th century presidential gossip news, DNA tests confirm that former President Warren G. Harding had a child with one of his mistresses, Nan Britton.
- The Donald is now the leading Republican candidate in the Iowa polls, according to the Journal Sentinel.
- According to the Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, a new program created by the mayor’s office and the police department called Police Ambassadors gives teens and young adults job-training experience, police academy training, and volunteer opportunities.
- It’s a dog, it’s a robot, and it might soon be used for therapy to treat those with post-traumatic stress disorder, says Wired.
- The president of the Navajo Nation has announced they will sue the Environmental Protection Agency over the contaminated waste water spill that has turned two rivers mustard yellow, and, they say, has affected the Navajo Nation’s agricultural industry.