Here’s what we’re reading as we get rolling on a Wednesday:
- Sure, it’s only April, but we still have Packers on the brain as the 2015 season schedule is released.
- Did ya hear about the Minnesota bar that was busted for selling Spotted Cow? The Journal Sentinel’s Column Boy has, and the results are punny.
- Should the weather ever turn warmer, here’s a story that just might make you pine for chilly days. A rare tick virus has been found in Wisconsin.
- The Big Easy snuffs out cigarette butts. Predictably, bar owners are telling The New York Times the sky is falling.
- Finally, we’ll be looking out for you at Milwaukee’s Earth Day celebration later today.