"Netflix cheating," the first black Bachelorette's Milwaukee ties, and a Trump whoopsie.
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
- The biggest headline of the day (and last night), besides the chocolate you’re consuming, is that National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has resigned. Flynn’s conduct came into questioned when media outlets began reporting he had contacts with the Russian Embassy before and after the election.
- A Syrian man in Wisconsin has filed a federal lawsuit claiming President Trump’s executive order on immigration has delayed his wife and daughter from gaining asylum in the United States.
- A Marquette University Law School grad will be the first black “Bachelorette.”
- The President conducted some highly sensitive business in the middle of a dinner, filled with onlookers toting cell phones, at his Mar-A-Lago golf club.
- Netflix says that Netflix “cheating” is a thing, and there’s a good chance you’re guilty of it.