All the news that’s fit to link.
- Tom Long, the CEO of MillerCoors, is retiring, the JS reports. Read our profile of the company he’s run since 2011 here.
- Did you realize there will soon be a crude oil pipeline cutting through Wisconsin that will carry more oil than the Keystone? Now you do.
- If you missed Milwaukee Record’s successful Local Coverage show, you can download or listen to it here.
- The governor’s new budget calls for cuts to many agencies, among them is 50 percent of the Secretary of State’s staff. Doug La Follette, who has held the position “on and off” for 36 years, is not pleased.
- The Common Council votes on the streetcar today.