Read all about it.
- Beyonce leads the pack of Grammy-award nominees with nine nominations, including best rock performance for “Don’t Hurt Yourself.”
- Cranberry growers in Wisconsin have more cranberries than they know what to do with.
- Could Milwaukee’s North Side become the new Menomonee Valley as a jobs destination? Some leaders hope so.
- America’s search engine uses tons of energy (like an entire major city’s worth), but the company has plans to use “entirely renewable” energy sources as early as 2017.
- The Pentagon committed a $125 billion whoopsie by suppressing study results that said they could have saved that staggering amount over the course of five years by cutting wasteful spending.