The 2014 Winter Olympics are officially over. What are we to do without curling, hockey and alpine skiing?
- In the first practical implication from the net neutrality decision, Comcast and Netflix are on the verge of a deal that would provide faster Netflix streaming to Comcast customers.
- In with a failed ring and out with children singing, the Sochi games are over. They went off without any big problems – dirty water and stray dogs aside – and will go down in history as the most expensive.
- Mayor Barrett will deliver his state of the city address today. Milwaukee is a “work in progress,” he says.
- Ousted Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych, is now a wanted man. A warrant for his arrest has been put out, and he’s being accused of mass murder.
- In warmer weather news, Fall Out Boy and Paramore were announced as Summerfest headliners.