Morning Links has returned from the shadowy halls of the America news media with a few links to inspire hope, loathing and dread, and not necessarily in that order.
- Are Milwaukee drivers accommodating to pedestrians? Apparently not, according to the Journal Sentinel.
- U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Madison) is feeling bullish about the health care act’s implementation, Wisconsin Public Radio reports.
- The New York Times says a sunken Indian submarine became a tomb.
- Don’t feed the bears? Maybe also try running away. A grizzly has attacked two hikers in Yellowstone, the Associated Press has learned.
- Bud Selig says he’s “very comfortable” with how the MLB has handled the Biogenesis investigation.