What we’re reading on this Friday morning.
- Bloomberg considers whether Wisconsin’s impending budget deficit could harpoon Gov. Scott Walker’s presidential hopes.
- State legislation could vastly increase the regulation of foreign adoptions in Wisconsin, according to the Journal Sentinel.
- A man in New York was kicked off an airplane after a flight attendant’s “Merry Christmas” caused him to fly into a rage.
- The Atlantic reviews recent economic research on the “deadweight loss” associated with gift-giving.
- And in case you’re not laughing as the year winds to a close, Slate takes a look at where television is funniest, these days, and where it’s not.