What we’re reading on this Friday morning.
- Tom Daykin at the Journal Sentinel probes developer Rick Barrett’s claim that he couldn’t build The Couture tower without the streetcar project.
- Have Republicans in the state made peace with Common Core? This State Journal story suggests as much.
- ICYMI: Gov. Scott Walker explained away the “Molotov” gaffe as just a typo.
- Don’t get too excited, but a new supplement could prevent weight gain.
- Also curb your enthusiasm regarding what might be the first hard evidence of dark matter, according to The Telegraph.