Good news from the Third Ward. The Milwaukee Public Market (400 N. Water St.) is back in business! After a pandemic hiatus of six weeks, as of May 4 the food emporium is offering “car-side to go” service for most of its vendors.
That’s curbside service only; customers are still prohibited from entering the market at this time. All employees of the market are required to wear face coverings, according to a press release.
The market is also sporting a whimsical sight, courtesy of St. Paul Fish Market. The restaurant/fresh fish purveyor has moved its inflatable crab (on display inside) to the rooftop of their outdoor bar area on Broadway.
Here are the vendors currently (or soon to) open:
- St. Paul Fish: Monday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Thai-Namite: Monday-Saturday, 4-6 p.m.
- Thief Wine: Tuesday-Saturday, noon-6 p.m.
- Foltz’ Family Market: Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- The Green Kitchen: *Starting 05/06, daily 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- On The Bus: *Starting 05/06, daily 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Kehr’s Candies: Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Margarita Paradise: Monday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Oro di Oliva: Tuesday, Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Anodyne Coffee: *Starting 05/06, Tuesday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., call 414-336-1111.